Connect Groups where church happens at a personal level. It is where we develop Christ-centered relationships to:
- Love one another just as I have loved you (John 13:34)
- Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom (Colossians 3:16)
- Encourage one another and build one another up (1 Thessalonians 5:11)
- Bear one another’s burdens (Galatians 6:2)
- Pray for one another (James 5:16)
- “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age” (Matthew 28:19-20)
Three (3) types of Connect Groups:
- Bible Study - Gather to pray and study a passage, topic, or book of the Bible.
- Discussion - Gather to pray and discuss Bible-based messages using a discussion guide.
- Activity - Gather to pray and build encouraging relationships through activities, sports, hobbies, or other areas of interest